Skip to main content

JPS: Owen

Owen Evans was nervous as hell. He kept checking Google Maps to make sure the directions were correct. As he walked along the sidewalk, people avoided him because of his size. Owen had been working out since he was a teenager, and thanks to rugby, he had a massive, muscular body standing at 6’5”. He wasn’t super defined, but his body was pure meat. As people walked by him, they turned their heads to catch a sight of his magnificent ass. Like the rest of his body, it was huge, maybe even too huge. Owen’s shorts, the only pair of clothing that now fit him, clung to his cheeks and exposed the bottom of them. Owen had to stop in the middle of the sidewalk as he felt a shiver travel throughout his entire body and end right at his hole. He felt a glob of juice drip from his hole, adding to his already-soaked shorts, some even dripping down his huge, tree-trunk thighs. Fuck, I need to get this taken care of ASAP

Owen had seen the video, and now his only hope was Dr. Carson’s Clinic.

He checked in at the front desk and was told to wait in one of the chairs. There were 2 other guys in the waiting room. Both of them were clearly jocks, but neither were as big as Owen. The three of them all tried to avoid each other's gaze out of embarrassment, because they knew that this clinic was only for one condition. The waiting was getting to Owen. He felt another surge of shivers throughout his body, his body convulsing a little and feeling his hole twitch and burp out some more juice.

“Owen?”

Owen got up when his name was called. A string of sticky goo connected his shorts to the chair cushion, which was now totally saturated.

“Oh shit, I’m so sorry, I-“

The nurse came over with another cushion and swapped it out. “No worries, this happens all the time.”

Owen was led by the nurse into the examination room. It was odd. The examination bed was large, almost the size of a queen bed, and it was in the middle of the room. There were cabinets and filing drawers on each side of the room, and a chair off to the side. The nurse said that Dr. Carson would be in shortly.

Owen waited patiently, but Dr. Carson must have been busy. A clinic like this couldn’t have a lot patients… right? Owen could feel another rush of shivers, so he stood up, not wanting to get the examination bed wet. HIs legs shook as another glob of juice dripping down his legs, right onto the floor.

“FUCK!” Owen shouted out loud. He needed to find something to wipe this up. He went over to the cabinets and started opening them, hoping there were some paper towels or something in them. He was shocked at what he found instead.

“What the fuck…” Inside the cabinets were a carefully arranged collection of large, thick black dildos, arranged according to size in 1 inch increments. The smallest one, however, looked like it was about a foot long. The biggest one was twice in size.

Just then, the door opened.

“Owen Riley, is it? Thank you for coming in, I’m Dr. Carson.”

Owen jumped up and rushed back over to the examination bed. In front of him was a man that appeared to be in his late 40’s. He was tall, lean but athletic, with pure white hair and a short, cropped white beard. He had fair skin and blue eyes. He looked Scandinavian. Even Owen couldn’t deny he had a classical, old Hollywood handsomeness.

Dr. Carson looked up and noticed the opened drawer. OH SHIT! I forgot to close it!!

Dr. Carson chuckled and closed the drawer. “You seem to be a little eager. Don’t worry, we’ll get to that part soon enough.”

“Doc… I’m so sorry I had a little… accident and was looking for something to clean it up!!”

Dr. Carson looked down at the small spill of juice on the floor.

“Oh this? Don’t worry this happens every time, I have the nurses give each room a deep clean after each patient. Now, why don’t you turn around so I can examine you.”

Owen obeyed, turning around and getting on top of the bed on his elbows and knees. His ass strained against the thin, soaking wet fabric of his shorts, looking incredibly plump, with his cheeks spilling over the too-small shorts at both the top and bottom.

Dr. Carson strained to pull down the shorts over Owen’s meaty ass. Once he was able to, he grabbed each huge cheek and pulled it apart to get a better look. Dr. Carson was met with a pink, tiny hole, drooling out a steady stream of clear, pungent cunt-juice.

“Owen, would you mind telling me when you first noticed there was a problem?”

Owen grunted. He was embarrassed sure, but something felt really good about having his bare ass spread apart like this.

“Sure thing doc. I think it was two weeks ago. Well, actually, I’ve always had kinda a big ass, I was always kinda big but I got even bigger in high school, you know? Then when I started rugby just for fun, it started to get even bigger. But that’s normal right, they call it ‘rugger ass’. So the guys on the team, they’d make fun of me, grabbing me, slapping my ass, calling me ‘bubble butt’, but it was all just teasing right? Anyways, one day I’m at the training room doing some reps, doing squats right. I’m deep into it you know, like when you get in the zone. So I was really into it, the guys around me were saying things like “phat ass!” “Move over Nicki Minaj!” Stuff like that. My body was feeling so weird though, especially my ass. Like I was getting tingly all over, like there was electricity flowing through out me. Everytime my ass got to the floor I felt a little jolt. I lost track of how many reps I was doing I was just so into it. I could hear the other guys saying my name, calling after me but my head was getting so foggy, I was feeling so weird. Like I was empty and needed something, like I was hungry, but not in my stomach...weird right? Anyways I just kept pumping and pumping, there was something in me building up and up. Finally right when I hit my last rep as I lifted back up, I felt it. A surge throughout my whole body and… doc I don’t understand what happened! In front of all the other guys, they were all watching me… it just happened. A ton of… juice… just came out of me, I shot it all over the floor, I made a puddle in the middle of the training room. My workout shorts were soaked. Everybody at the team was staring at me, they couldn’t believe what they were seeing. I felt like such a fucking freak. I grabbed my stuff and ran out as soon as I could. I haven’t been able to face them since then. I’ve been at home, but it’s just been getting worse. My ass has ballooned out, doc, none of my old shorts except for this one fit me, and even this one is just barely. And the leaking!! Fuck I don’t know, it’s totally random, but it’s getting more often. I get this surge throughout my whole body and then some of that stuff just leaks out of me. I searched online for what this is, and I found your website and that video… I can’t believe it doc… but I think I have that thing that you mentioned… that…”

Dr. Carson looked up. “That’s alright, you can say it.”

Owen was completely defeated. He couldn’t believe the words that were about to come out of his mouth. “Jock Pussy Syndrome.”

Dr. Carson remained stoic. “Yes, I would have to agree. You are already experiencing some symptoms. First, I’ll check to see how severe and then I can move forward with a recommendation. Please disrobe your lower half and kneel on the table please.”

Owen was shocked at how calm the doctor was. He was ashamed at what was happening to him, but if anybody could help him, it had to be this doctor, right? Even if he was a little… weird.

Owen struggled to slide the shorts over his ballooning glutes. As he bent over, he felt a rip, as the thin fabric was torn in half over his thighs.

“Oh no, doc!! What am I going to do?”

Dr. Carson sighed. “Not to worry, this happens often. After your evaluation I can get you fitted for some JPS-specific prescription clothing. Now please continue.”

Owen was relieved that there were even clothes for people like him. Could JPS be far more common than he initially believe? He nodded and tosses the now tattered remains of his shorts over to the floor. The soaked fabric landed with a wet PLOP.

Owen’s massive ass faced Dr. Carson. The sticky, wet juice was a fine film covering his huge cheeks and dripping down his thighs. Each cheek was the size of a volleyball. Dr. Carson grabbed each of the huge, jiggly slabs of meat and pulled them apart. They were so huge and muscular that his older frame struggled at first.

“Usually, I have a nurse assist me, holding my patients in position while I examine. Unfortunately, we are understaffed right now, as my nurses are all dealing with other patients. There has been a sudden, sharp increase in patients lately. I will have to do this myself.”

Finally, Dr. Carson parted Owen’s bubble and was face-to-face with the source of Owen’s wet problem. Owen’s hole was a tight, tiny pink ring with a light dusting of ginger hairs. A steady trickle of juice dripping from his hole and down his taint. Dr. Carson struggled to hold the cheeks open, while he brought one hand clad in a latex glove against Owen’s pink pucker. As soon as he pushed with the tip of his index finger, Owen’s hungry hole swallowed Dr. Carson to the knuckle.

Dr. Carson made some noises while he check out Owen’s hole. “Hmmm…., I see…”

“Unfortunately, Owen, I wish you had seen me sooner. You have progressed to quite a severe stage. This will require regular, intense therapy, and may not be reversible, only manageable.”

Owen started to panic. “Oh God… no, God… Why didn’t I come sooner, I’m so sorry doc, I…”

Dr. Carson interrupted, in the same calm, cool, yet somewhat soothing voice. “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I can at least provide a better evaluation by seeing what kind of therapy you respond to best.”

Dr. Carson brought his chair over to the drawers that Owen was looking through earlier. He pulled out a selection of progressively large, black dildos.

“Now, let’s begin.”

Dr. Carson pushed the smallest against Owen’s hole. While there was some resistance at first, soon Owen was swallowing it down almost as fast as he did Dr. Carson’s finger.

“How does this feel Mr. Evans?”

Owen let out a reflexive moan.

“Oh doc, it feels good, but….but…”

Dr. Carson raised an eyebrow. “Yes?”

“There’s like, an itch or somethin’, inside me and it’s so close but like, it’s not there yet.”

“I see. We’ll have to go up a size.”

Dr. Carson gently withdrew the dildo from Owen’s hole, slick and wet with Owen’s juices. He was about to pick up the next largest dildo, but hesitated. The waiting room was full, and his nurses were all… occupied. He didn’t have time or the resources to go through the lengthy processing of finding a precise fit. Although he was a consummate professional and careful doctor, Dr. Carson figured with the severity of Owen’s JPS, he could afford to make an assumption.

Dr. Carson skipped the next several sizes of dildos and picked the second largest.

Owen’s eyes widened in shock as he felt the extra-thick dildo press against his whole. “Uh, doc, are you sure that’s gonna fit? It feels kinda big.”

Dr. Carson did not reply. He continued to press firmer, the head of the dildo spreading Owen’s hole apart and gradually burying itself into his cunt.

“Hold on doc, that’s a tight fit! Woah, woah!”

Dr. Carson pushed one more time, the dildo now moving past the point where the previous dildo had reached.

“Have I come closer to the ‘spot’ you described earlier, Mr. Evans?”

“Oh god, yeah doc, almost there…” Owen grunted.

Dr. Carson was impressed. Owen had already taken three-quarters of the dildo. As he sunk the remaining four inches into Owen, he heard Owen begin to moan.

“Oh yeah, doc, right there, that’s the spot…”

One the dildo bottomed out in Owen’s hole, Dr. Carson gave it a few taps and pressed it further to make sure Owen had time to accommodate the size.

“Mr. Evans, I will being moving.”

“Moving? Whatdya mean, doc? I…FUUUUUUCCKK!!”

Owen moaned again as Dr. Carson swiftly pulled the dildo out of Owen’s hole, leaving only the head inside. Owen steeled himself because he knew exactly what was going to happen next. Dr. Carson pushed again with the dildo, much faster than the first time, and sunk the entire length in Owen again. He began to get into a rhythm of pounding Owen’s cunt with the “medical instrument”. In other words, he was longdicking a rugby player’s huge booty with a big, black dildo.

Owen’s eyes were rolling into the back of his head as his cunt was pounded out. He whole body was loosening up as each thrust sent shocks throughout his body as the throbbing, hungry spot inside his was got slammed by the black toy.

“Uh, doc, it feels good, but I’m starting to feel weird… it’s getting worse!!”

“Indeed Mr. Evans, your production seems to have increased dramatically.” Dr. Carson replied, as there was now a steady stream of juice dripping out of Owen’s hole each time Dr. Carson pulled out the dildo, which dripped onto the examination table and then onto the floor. Dr. Carson was hoping this treatment would be successful soon. He was not as young and fit as he used to be, and his shoulder and arm was getting tired.

“Uh, doc!! Doc stop something weird is going on!! STOP!!”

Dr. Carson ignored his patient’s cries and he pounded the dildo even harder into his ample behind.

“STOP I SAID STOOOOOOOOOPPPPP” Owen let out a loud moan and his body began to convulse, the table shaking along with him. A spray of juice shot out of his stuffed hole and sprayed all over Dr. Carson, getting his face, beard, and the upper half of his finely tailored shirt soaking wet.

As Owen’s orgasm subsided, he huffed and his chest heaved. Dr. Carson gave him a moment to calm down and catch his breath while he began to clean up, as best as he could. One of Dr. Carson’s nurses knocked on the door and opened it a crack.

“Ah, Jamal. Have you finished with your patient? I took it upon myself to provide treatment for Mr. Evans here myself. Would you mind taking him to get fitted for a JPS thong and his own toy? I’ll finish writing up his patient file and join you shortly.”

“Yeah, no problem Dr. Carson. You want me to take care of him too?”

“Hm, I think he should be satisfied for now, but use your best judgement.”

Dr. Carson walked over to Owen and helped him to his feet.

“You did very well today, Mr. Evans. Jamal can guide from here. I recommend you visit me again in two weeks. I am going to prescribe you a thong and your own toy. But I have a request. I did not get a chance to see your reaction to fresh semen today, so I would like you to ask your teammates to contribute their own and see if you have a positive reaction. Do you understand?”

“Doc, are you telling me to… to offer myself up to my mates?”

“Yes, I’m sure if you do they wouldn’t decline. Now please follow Jamal.”

As Owen exited the room, bottom half nude, Dr. Carson pulled out a blank patient file and began to write. Based on Owen’s enlarged glutes and his reaction to the rigorous dildo work that Dr. Carson had performed, Dr. Carson was curious to see how Owen’s JPS would progress and weather or not it could be managed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JPS Evan Part 1

*PLOP PLOP PLOP* The sound of Evan squatting forcefully onto the dildo reverberated throughout his apartment, pounding away at his own sloppy hole, slick and squelching from his natural ass juices. His body was on fire - he couldn’t control his moaning as he tried his hardest to scratch that itch deep inside his pussy. Kneeling on a soft towel while guiding his 5’7” 200 lbs beefy frame down onto a rigid toy was his preferred position to give his pussy the relief it needed. “FUCK ME, fuck my pussy, please!” The muscular stud couldn’t help but moan. He was really going in there, slamming his ass down onto the dildo with all his might. He used to struggle with this toy, his largest at 14”, but after the recent, strange changes in his body, even that one didn’t feel like it was enough. The thick slab of muscle was an experienced power bottom, and he would regularly pound out his hole with foot-long dildos, working it in a frenzy until he was satisfied. Nothing felt better than getting his

Luke's Post-Workout Protein Snack

     After an intense workout, the pump always got to Luke’s head. He checked himself out in the mirror. Even he had to admit, he was a specimen. Broad shoulders, meaty pecs, and some decent abs. His biceps were big, but not nearly as big as his best bud Manny’s. He turned around and looked over his shoulder. “ Fuck, it really IS big…” His ass was even more enormous. He had tried skipping leg day completely, but his booty was determined to grow in size. He even had to get refitted for his uniform pants. Even with the looser size, it still looked like he was smuggling two soccer balls in his pants. And his butt wasn’t even rock hard. No, despite its size and muscle, it was jigglier and bouncier than ever. Sitting on it felt like a cushion. If he wasn’t careful when he was running, his cheeks would clap audibly. Even Luke had to admit, he would fuck an ass that big and glorious. His tank top and workout shorts were stained with sweat, as well as his floppy brown hair matted down. Except

JPS Information Video (Jock Pussy Syndrome Part 1)

The beginning of my JPS Saga! *** “Hey everybody, welcome to the information video for JPS! I’m your host, ESPN’s High School Baseball MVP of the Year, Luke Micucci!”        Everybody knew Luke. The charming, affable high school shortstop went viral thanks to his teen heartthrob good looks and his natural athleticism. There were already talks that he was going to be drafted directly into the MLB. He won over sports fans with his skills and hard work, and he had a sizable teen girl fanbase thanks to his innocent face, full lips, and short brown hair. He had the looks of an actor in the body of an athlete. Of course, Luke also had another completely unintended fanbase: gay guys who noticed just how well he filled out the back of his pants. Certain forums would trade pics of him, admiring his huge, powerful bubble butt in those tight baseball pants. If only they knew the truth.        Here, he was standing in just a black tank top with his high school’s name on it and some navy sho